Wednesday 14 October 2009

Candles in that there Wind

Today: Discovered a new way to combat all this; drinking Gin and Tonics, Douglas Adams style. Seems about as good an idea as most of the shit I end up doing, only this works a bit better than the suicide thing would've. I managed to do both nothing and something today. In doing work and study for exams and classes I did, well pretty much nothing. On the Social Anxiety front I managed quite a bloody bit. Firstly I was able to act relaxed and normal(ish) in class and actually communicate and joke about with others (thank you Above Top Secret for providing much mirth). Secondly I went and got my haircut (there'll be a picture somewhere on the blog I guess), and made small talk with the hairdresser. Finally I managed to film my first episode of the videoblog; 5 Minutes to Belgium. Pretty much it's similar to what's on here, but later episodes will be more of reflections on the past than this blog is.

Today's result:

1 comment:

  1. 1. I like your hair.
    2. I liked your videoblog. I laughed a bit, not at you, but at the Seinfeld thing, and at the train thing, and other things. Quite relatable.
    3. Gin and Tonic?! Good work. Just don't become me, drunk skyping strangers and ruining laptops and so on.. :)

    ReplyDelete