Friday 9 October 2009

Do It In Style

Hmm... I thought I'd posted here recently, seems I haven't. Well, where do I start? Well the amount of 'depressive episodes' have been increasing, it's become an almost daily occurrence. Although today's wasn't quite as bad as the last few; didn't feel like crying for hurting myself, so that's something. I'd say that what with the constant mood swings between (at times) suicidal depression and ELO-fueled happiness, within a fairly short amount of time, that this could be Bi-polar or some such thing. I'll add it to the list. Onto positives, yesterday I managed to present my English talk without falling apart in front of the class, though there was plenty of fallout that night. Today, I had Revolutions and we had to go into groups to do some stuff preparing for the exam (only a few weeks to go with it) and I found myself contributing, talking and joking about with 'em and not feeling over-anxious about it. It's taken a year in that class to get that far, but it's something.

Also, I'm thinking of getting my haircut this weekend, I hate getting it done (overly chatty hairdresser), but I think, as Keating said (a lot); It's Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment