Saturday 12 September 2009

All quiet on the internet front

Last time on, The Braxietel Collection:
"Fuck fuck fuck, it's all fucked. Fuck"

Three Days Later:

"Oh, well that's not quite sooo bad now.."

Hello faithful readers! (That's right, all three of you). So, for those who don't know, I was recently informed that I am at the brink of failing my Revolutions class and that there's no way known to get out of this god-awful mess without someone (probably me) dying. Since then I followed up this line of enquiry and spoke to the teacher myself, to learn that I've actually passed the segment of the grade base on book-work and am likely to do rather well in the essay part of the end of year exam, but will need to work on Area Study One of the French Revolution for said exam. Not quite so bad, no? So it seems certain powers at be tried to put the fear o' god in me, and as readers of this blog (all three of you) may realise, they succeeded in doing so.

In other news, it was bloody warm today, I can't stand anything above 'fairly bloody cold', and so the recent spout of warmth is hardly welcome. It's nice seeing you again Mr. Blue Sky, but is Mr. Grey Sky coming back anytime soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment